Welcome to Arizona Department of Revenue 1099-G lookup service.
- Form 1099-G will be available on or before January 31 each year.
- For more information about Form 1099-G, review the Frequently Asked Questions.
The Arizona Department of Revenue will issue Form 1099-G when all of the following apply:
- Federal tax return was itemized
- Arizona income tax payments for the tax year exceeded the actual tax liability
- Tax refund issued was more than $10.00
If all of the criteria listed above was not met, a Form 1099-G has not been issued by the
Arizona Department of Revenue.
If inquiring about Arizona Department of Economics Security (DES) Unemployment income
or a 1099-G issued by DES administration, please visit the
DES website for more information
or contact DES at (602) 364-2722.
Note: The lookup service option is only available for taxpayers with United States addresses. If you live outside of the United States, please call 1-800-352-4090.